• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Blog Module can accept Scripts or import other module?

N

nude2life

I foudn that blog cannot use those Script which sometimes ppl publishing soe travel trip or special event can import with some external script or the google map...that maybe help to make the blog much more interesting...

Could you please specify your request in more details? What do you mean import other modules and which scripts you would like to use with Blog?

When you edit a common page then on the right side with modules, feeback, scripts, googlemap etc .... but then you add blog new post, those module cannot be use....

There are two types of modules you can configure in Plesk Sitebuilder Wizard:
Page modules, or special pages. These modules are added to your site as separate web pages on the Pages step of the Wizard.
Block modules. These modules do not require dedicated site pages: they are inserted into ordinary HTML pages, and work as embedded functional blocks.

So in this case as Blog is page module, it can not work with block modules as these modules are inserted into simple HTML pages.
I am not sure if it will be changed in future.

yep.. I noticed it the diffrence..anyway .. just a suggestion.. because few my custoemr using sitebuilder as blog and they wan add some script like ad or map cannot.... :)

I understand. Thank you for your interest in this case. I am not sure if this wil be added but I am going to pass this as feature request for future Plesk Sitebuilder versions anyway.

How can I add a block add or script to all pages? Will that work for the blog or you suggest me turning the blog into one regular page?

Last edited:
Back