• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Blog Problem

O

om4knowledge

No sure if related to the upgrade, but this error started after upgrading to 4.2.

A client has a blog with about 6 articles. Now if you visit the Blog you get the following error.
Fatal error: Call to a member function getClassName() on a non-object in /home/hwnw/public_html/include/SB/Modules/Transport/Direct.php on line 34

I logged on to see what the site looks like in sb. I thought I might just republish.
But the edit page doesn't show any articles in the blog.

Preview does show the articles.
What can we do?
Thanks.

Did you try to republish entire site? Try to do this through Wizard and select publish entire site on the latest step. I can also suggest you to check apache error logs on publishing server while you browsing the website. Probably you could find something useful there.

I republished and it work!
Is there ANY way to review comments before going live or to disable the comment feature?
Thanks.

Unfortunately, there are no such features. There is already feature request exists for disabling/enabling comments feature and it will be added in future versions. As for review comments feature before going to be published, I will create separate feature request for developers concerning this case.

Back