1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Branding Screens not Functioning

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by xpanxion, Feb 1, 2008.

1. xpanxion

xpanxion Guest

When we try to set up our page title and logo for 8.3, the OK button calls a Javascript chk_url function which throws an error.

The page doesn't submit and we can't set up our own branding for the control panel.

Any suggestions?

2. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    What exact URL of logo you tried and error message Plesk shown?

3. xpanxion

xpanxion Guest

Doesn't matter - I can't even change the title and leave the default logo. If you look at the code it calls a function chk_url which must not exist.

Since you replied so quickly to this - I have a much more urgent ticket open with support regarding this same installation. It has been open for about 3 hours now with no reply. The ticket number is 440063 - can you help me out?

Thanks for help.

4. xpanxion

xpanxion Guest

FYI - to answer your question better above - Plesk doesn't throw any error - the OK button just won't submit and the browser displays a Javascript error.

5. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    The function chk_url is in module %plesk_dir%admin\htdocs\javascript\chk.js.php. Please check module and function existence.