• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Breadcrumbs and tab text changes

S

sheryl@

Breadcrumbs in basic Sitebuilder and tab text changes

Can anyone please advise if it is possible to create breadcrumbs on all pages and if so how to do it.

Also, is it possible to change the colour of the text on the 6 main allowed tabs so that it is clear which tab is currently being accessed?

These features would aid user orientation in the sites built by Sitebuilder

Could you please provide a screenshots of elements, that you wanna change?

There are many ways to customize SiteBuilder itself and created sites via SiteBuilder SDK (http://swdn.swsoft.com/) by the way. You could try it to achieve very different results.

Hi Alex

Thanks very much for replying.

Attached is a Powerpoint zip file of my wishlist of things that I would like to do in SiteBuilder (it uses one of the templates that I particularly like).

Due to file size limitations, there are 4 slides in this powerpoint and another 4 in a subsequent posting

I am really looking forward to learning more about SiteBuilder.

Thanks

Hi again Alex

Here is the second set of screen shots in my wish list.

I haven't yet looked at the SiteBuilder SDK but I assume it is a Software Developers Kit which may be just a tad out of a beginner like me's league.

I was hoping someone might have already done this sort of navigational aid development for users and could send me the scripting examples and instructions? Any advice much appreciated.

Sorry for the late - this forum still has some issues, I couldn't see your attachment yet. This must be settled soon.

Could you send me your wishes via email please? It's [email protected]

About SDK: it's just a commonly used acronym. Besides integration guides SiteBuilder SDK contains tools for visual customization of SiteBuilder and published sites, and the tool for creating new localizations packs.

Back