1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Bug in interface

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by gijsbert, Dec 30, 2004.

1. gijsbert

gijsbert Basic Pleskian

57%
    Try to create a protected directory. When I add the 'OK' button, I receive a javascript-error. Can reproduce this error on multiple servers running PSA7.5.1 and RHEL3.0.

2. Cranky

Cranky Guest

I've just tried this (at admin-level) and I have no problems. What javascript error do you see? I'm running RHEL3 (CentOS) and 7.5.1

3. littlefrog

littlefrog Regular Pleskian

works for me too.

i am on PSA7.5.1 and RHEL3.0 as well.
    I am on new server 4 days old did upgrade from 7.1.6 to 7.5.1 and then migraded 250 domains into server.

All went well minus a few hickups with the migration tool and auto updater...

But protected directory works for me.

Maybe it is a browser issue not server issue.

4. gijsbert

gijsbert Basic Pleskian

57%
    Mmm... Strange. If it's a browser issue, I should have problems with javascript on all pages. Attached is an image of the error I get. By the way, I'm using IE 6.0 with WindowsXP service pack2 installed.

5. Cranky

Cranky Guest

Attachments don't work around here :)

6. luisdeleon

luisdeleon Guest

No Protected Diretory Problems here with a Red Hat Fedora Core 2 Box running 7.5.1..!

7. JLChafardet

JLChafardet Regular Pleskian

57%
    I used to have some issues with IE 6 on xp sp2, i installed Firefox from mozilla and it got fixed.

try it.

getfirefox.com