• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Bug SOAP method CreateAccount

A

adaniels

Hi,

Since upgrading from 4.0 to 4.5 the SOAP method CreateAccount no longer functions. Calling this method results in a SoapFault:
Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [ERROR_ACTION_FAILED] Action has been failed. Ongeldig pakket-ID in /opt/jasny-panel/lib/SWsoft/test.php:20
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: SoapClient->__call('CreateAccount', Array)
#1 /opt/jasny-panel/lib/SWsoft/test.php(20): SWsoft_SoapClient->CreateAccount(Object(SoapVar))
#2 {main}
thrown in /opt/jasny-panel/lib/SWsoft/test.php on line 20

In 4.0 planId was the numeric id field from the db. It appears this has changed to the uuid string. However neither of these values work, they both give the same result. I've tried using the same uuid string in method 'GetPlanById', which works without a problem.

Can anyone please confirm this.

Many thanks,
Arnold

Hi,

I actually solved the problem yesterday. I did need to take the value of uuid db field instead of the numeric id. In 4.0 I was allowed to use any plan for any account, unregarding the owner. In 4.5 I can only assing plans of the owner.

Thanks for your help.
- Arnold