• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Bugs and more Bugs in Plesk for Windows 7.52

[email protected]

Basic Pleskian
Let us open this thread onwards for reporting new bugs, shall we, rather than making further complains?

I would like to report a few bugs on deletion of subdomains and backup.

When a domain user was doing some programs and somehow it got halted due to some databases programs, he felt that he wanted to do a fresh new sub domain.

He tried to delete the subdomain but an error was reported as:

=====
Unable to create a SubDomainPerformance object:

WebServerManager::getSubDomainPeformance failed: Can't manage web performance:
Runtime error: Site subdomain.domain.tld doesn't exist

====

However, the subdomain still exists in the Plesk control Panel of the domain. There is no way to remove it.

In additional, he tried to backup the domain. As a result of the earlier problems, there is an error within the backup, resulting in the domain unable to be accessed.

When the physical server was rebooted, the domain was able to be accessed. However, the user can't FTP back to his own domain. His whole entire database was LOST!

When we tried as a system administrator to delete the domains, it doesn't allow us to remove it. It stated that:

=========
Unable to delete hosting: Unable to delete logconfig: logrot-mng failed: Run-Time error: Execute websvrnng --update-log-rotation "--vhost-name=domain.tld" failed: Run-Time error: Site leave.justsys.net doesn't exist

=========

This is a BIG PROBLEM in Plesk for Windows 7.52

Ng Cher Choon

I have the same error as you. When i delete domain i get error:

Unable to create SubDomainPerformance object: WebServerManager:: getSubDomainPerformance() failed: Can't manage web performance: Error 1332 at LookupAccountName for name Computername\Domainuser: No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.

And more errors as setup new hosting, these new hosting don't exist on IIS and get parking page....

I hope sw-soft will try work hard for new patch these error.

I have the same problem using Plesk - "Unable to delete system user: SysUser->systemRemove() failed: usermng failed: Unable to delete User (xxxx):(S1-5.....) home (C:\path...): Unable to delete parse point(5) Access denied."

with Plesk 7.53

whats up with that? does somebody has an answer on how to remove it finally?

pat

Hello,

I have the same problem.

Do you have a response please ?

vincnet:

Try to delete the referance to this user from plesk database, then delete domain/subdomain from plesk, then delete the system user

Thank you for your response,

How do I delete the referance to this user from plesk database ?

Vincnet

I don't know where this thing is located exactly, but you can try to find this yourself:
connect to plesk database:
c:\program files\swsoft\plesk\mysql\bin> mysql -uadmin -p<password> -P8306 psa

then
(i don't know the precise request in sql, I use GUI mysql client (mysql-front) usually)
and delete the referance to system user from sys_users table. I recommend you to remember this record just in case this trick won't work so you will be able to get it back there.

I find the solution yesterday with an other command :

cd %plesk_bin%
subdomain.exe -u mysubdomain -domain mydomain -ftp_user main
see the plesk-7.5-win-advanced-features-manuel.pdf page 26-28.

I deleted my subdomain in plesk and this functionned.

thank you for your help

vincnet

Back