1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Camino and Firefox can't login to plesk -- no errors

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by michaellunsford, Oct 17, 2006.

1. michaellunsford

michaellunsford Regular Pleskian

90%
    I've been using Safari to login to plesk for as long as I can remember. I'm currently in browser transition between Safari and Camino (a Mac specific Mozilla browser). The only problem is plesk just keeps dumping me on the login page.

If I login with safari, I can see all the sessions created from Camino.

To make sure this wasn't a Camino issue, I've also tried it from Firefox. Same story -- can't get past the login screen. The correct username and password just dump me right back on the login screen -- no errors.

2. LadyHawk

LadyHawk Guest

It appears that Plesk doesn't support that browser:

Browser Requirements

* Internet Explorer v6.0
    * Netscape v6.2 for Windows/Unix
    * Mozilla 1.5 and above
    * Safari 1.2

3. michaellunsford

michaellunsford Regular Pleskian

90%
    this problem seems to be localized on one of my servers. Another plesk hosted on a VPS seems to work fine for either Firefox or Camino (thus the confusion).