• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can loggin to webmail

R

rubensans

Hello,

I try to logging to webmail "horde" with login and passw:

Loggin: [email protected]
Passw: test

and tells me:

Login failed for some reason. Most likely your username or password was entered incorrectly.

Any idea?

I am having the same issue. I cannot login to webmail accounts on one domain, yet all other are working fine...

any ideas?

BTW, and the outgoing mail server gives this error : 503 This mail server requires authentication when attempting to send to a non-local e-mail address. Please check your mail client settings or contact your administrator to verify that the domain or address is defined for this server.

any ideas?

Originally posted by Serien
BTW, and the outgoing mail server gives this error : 503 This mail server requires authentication when attempting to send to a non-local e-mail address. Please check your mail client settings or contact your administrator to verify that the domain or address is defined for this server.

any ideas?

tick my outgoing mail server requires authentication in your mail client.

This is what plesk do to solve the problem:

=====
First of all I should say that webmail was totaly misconfigured in IIS and I had to configure it. The second one problem was that pop3 connector was not binded to 127.0.0.1 address and didn't allow to connect to 110 port from localhost and as sequence prevented webmail to logon. I've binded localhost address, restarted pop3 connector through mailenable administrator and got it worked. Please check.
=====

Best Regards.

Originally posted by rubensans
This is what plesk do to solve the problem:

=====
First of all I should say that webmail was totaly misconfigured in IIS and I had to configure it. The second one problem was that pop3 connector was not binded to 127.0.0.1 address and didn't allow to connect to 110 port from localhost and as sequence prevented webmail to logon. I've binded localhost address, restarted pop3 connector through mailenable administrator and got it worked. Please check.
=====

Best Regards.

Exactly what did you have to do with your Internet Server to make it work? Sorta short handed us on a solution either than binding local host.

Thanx

Back