1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Can loggin to webmail

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by rubensans, Jan 25, 2005.

1. rubensans

rubensans Guest

Hello,

I try to logging to webmail "horde" with login and passw:

Loggin: test@mydomain.com
    Passw: test

and tells me:

Login failed for some reason. Most likely your username or password was entered incorrectly.

Any idea?

2. Serien

Serien Guest

I got the same problem , please HELP US!!!

3. jtrefet

jtrefet Guest

I am having the same issue. I cannot login to webmail accounts on one domain, yet all other are working fine...

any ideas?

4. Serien

Serien Guest

BTW, and the outgoing mail server gives this error : 503 This mail server requires authentication when attempting to send to a non-local e-mail address. Please check your mail client settings or contact your administrator to verify that the domain or address is defined for this server.

any ideas?

5. zubin

zubin Guest

6. zubin

zubin Guest

tick my outgoing mail server requires authentication in your mail client.

7. rubensans

rubensans Guest

This is what plesk do to solve the problem:

=====
    First of all I should say that webmail was totaly misconfigured in IIS and I had to configure it. The second one problem was that pop3 connector was not binded to 127.0.0.1 address and didn't allow to connect to 110 port from localhost and as sequence prevented webmail to logon. I've binded localhost address, restarted pop3 connector through mailenable administrator and got it worked. Please check.
    =====

Best Regards.

8. bluntmaster

bluntmaster Guest

Exactly what did you have to do with your Internet Server to make it work? Sorta short handed us on a solution either than binding local host.

Thanx