• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can not change permissios from Plesk

S

shemso

Hi,
I have Plesk 7.5.6 on Windows 2003 server., and I have problem with one domain. Only on that domain I can not change permisions for any file through Plesk CP. I get error:

PHP:
FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failed: filemng util failed: Unable to load the domain (SERVER) user (CLIENT) profile: (112) There is not enough space on the disk.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\webdirs\webdir_permissions.php:43 psaerror(string "FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failed: filemng util failed: Unable to load the domain (SERVER) user (CLIENT) profile: (112) There is not enough space on the disk.")

Disk is 45% full and client for this domain uses 6MB of 50.

Other domains works fine...

Where can I find FTP profile of domain? I can not find FTP profile of any domain in IIS Manager or Plesk CP... only for IP address.
Thanks

done

solved...

I changed manuely (throught quota entries) quota for this user to value same as in Plesk...

thanks

Originally posted by shemso
Hi,
I have Plesk 7.5.6 on Windows 2003 server., and I have problem with one domain. Only on that domain I can not change permisions for any file through Plesk CP. I get error:

PHP:
FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failed: filemng util failed: Unable to load the domain (SERVER) user (CLIENT) profile: (112) There is not enough space on the disk.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\webdirs\webdir_permissions.php:43 psaerror(string "FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failed: filemng util failed: Unable to load the domain (SERVER) user (CLIENT) profile: (112) There is not enough space on the disk.")

Disk is 45% full and client for this domain uses 6MB of 50.

Other domains works fine...

Right click on primary drive > Properties > Quota > Quota Entries > Adjust the quota of ftp user > It will be working fine

Well I have the same problem but quotas are fine...

I noticed when creeating new domains users are not created in "c:\Documents and settings" folder - could that be the problem?

Plesk file and folder permissions

This solved problem for me:
The problem was not a result of quotas not matching.

Instead, I set the "Hosting>Setup" disk quota to "unlimited" and setting the disk space under the domain "user>Limits" section to the real desired limit.

Now it works like a charm...

you should find necessary user profile in c:\documents and settings

Thank you Sergius your advice sorted me out.

I found a 565 MB file here:
C:\Documents and Settings\client_name\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Dr Watson\drwtsn32.log

For a quick workaround I upped the client's quota because even though I deleted the file the quota still reported the old value. It probably only gets updated periodically.

Back