1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Can not change permissios from Plesk

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by shemso, Sep 27, 2006.

1. shemso

shemso Guest

Hi,
    I have Plesk 7.5.6 on Windows 2003 server., and I have problem with one domain. Only on that domain I can not change permisions for any file through Plesk CP. I get error:

PHP:
    FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failedfilemng util failedUnable to load the domain (SERVERuser (CLIENTprofile: (112There is not enough space on the disk.
    ---------------------- 
    Debug Info -------------------------------
    0C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\webdirs\webdir_permissions.php:43 psaerror(string "FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failed: filemng util failed: Unable to load the domain (SERVER) user (CLIENT) profile: (112) There is not enough space on the disk.")

Disk is 45% full and client for this domain uses 6MB of 50.

Other domains works fine...

2. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    please check profile size of this domain FTP account

3. shemso

shemso Guest

Where can I find FTP profile of domain? I can not find FTP profile of any domain in IIS Manager or Plesk CP... only for IP address.
    Thanks

4. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    you should find necessary user profile in c:\documents and settings

5. shemso

shemso Guest

done

solved...

I changed manuely (throught quota entries) quota for this user to value same as in Plesk...

thanks

6. arazas

arazas Guest

Right click on primary drive > Properties > Quota > Quota Entries > Adjust the quota of ftp user > It will be working fine

7. arisd

arisd Basic Pleskian

90%
    Well I have the same problem but quotas are fine...

I noticed when creeating new domains users are not created in "c:\Documents and settings" folder - could that be the problem?

8. arisd

arisd Basic Pleskian

90%
    Plesk file and folder permissions

This solved problem for me:
    The problem was not a result of quotas not matching.

Instead, I set the "Hosting>Setup" disk quota to "unlimited" and setting the disk space under the domain "user>Limits" section to the real desired limit.

Now it works like a charm...

9. eugenevdm

eugenevdm Silver Pleskian

68%
    Thank you Sergius your advice sorted me out.

I found a 565 MB file here:
    C:\Documents and Settings\client_name\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Dr Watson\drwtsn32.log

For a quick workaround I upped the client's quota because even though I deleted the file the quota still reported the old value. It probably only gets updated periodically.