• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can not delete domain

K

knocx

Somehow client screwed up his settings he ended up with this

he says that he tried to delete one of his domains but he couldnt. when i get in to his panel i see that his domain was closed by admin ( cross sign was there ) and no virtula hosting was configured for the domain. so i tried to delete the domain to set it up again but i get this error...

Unable to delete DSMail service for domain: Unable to remove domain mail: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOSM.Domain.GetDomain failed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.PhDomain.php:326 psaerror(string "Unable to delete DSMail service for domain: Unable to remove domain mail: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOSM.Domain.GetDomain failed") 1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:277 phdomain::delete() 2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:476 bsdomain->delete(integer "0") 3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.Manager.php:334 mdeletedomains(array) 4: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\domains.php3:166 manager->removedomains(array)

thanks

make sure tha following things are present in the mail enable server interface.

1. The mail domain
2. If the mail domain is there..make sure it is enabled in the mail enable....
3. the list of mail accounts in the Plesk and the server back end is the same....if there is a difference..add it manually in the server..
4 . Attempt to delete the domain,..once all this has been satisfied

Mail server was MERAK i have resolved the issue actually after PLESK SP1 some issues occured with merak now seems stable

Back