• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can only view 100 domanis at a time in Plesk 7.5.4

littlefrog

Regular Pleskian
I have roughly 960 domains on my server.

We last week upgraded from 7.5.2 to 7.5.4 and when we click on "domains" to view the list of domains we now only see 100 at a time instead of all of the domains.

Am i missing a setting that can be overridden??

Does anyone have a clue where i could go to turn it back to "view all" instead of paginating the list?

Believe me, this is the best way. Back in the day you could view all domains in the list, but the page would take a LONG time to load, real long. With that many domains you'd be lucky to have the page load in 5 minutes.

in 7.5.2 this only took roughly 30 seconds...

Since 7.5.4 is much faster this list should also load much faster...

Besides.. shouldn't this be users choice not hard coded?

Maybe i want to wait a minute or two because clicking next 8 time to find a domain gets to be a pain in the *** since it rememebrs the last page you were on as well as the last searches you do.

This has easily made it so my employees in the office spend 2 - 3 times longer searching for a domain to make a quick change then before.

Back