• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can you replace IMP/Horde as default webmail client?

S

Sekka

Hi.

Basically, I'm not a fan of IMP/Horde at all, and I really want to replace it with a different webmail client. Obviously, Plesk is in someway linked to Horde (or so I assume).

What I want to know is if I just go and put another email client in the /usr/share/psa-horde/ folder, will this work?

Or is there another way to achieve what I want? I want my webmail to be in the subdomain webmail. ... so I need to put it in the folder /usr/share/psa-horde/ so I don't have to install a webmail subdomain on every domain I have.

If someone can at all understand what I am trying to achieve please let me know, as I am new to the whole server thing.

Thank you.

Webmail Client

I was able to install Squirrelmail on my system with no problems. Other than that I haven't found others that work correctly..

Where did you install it though? Within the vistual host or the folder where IMP/Horde is by default?

Back