• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot Access SiteBuilder

T

tlofton

Hello All,

Firstly, when accessing Plesk (WIN Server 2003) Sitebuilder is grayed out as not available within Plesk istelf, however, the Sitebuilder icon is on my desktop. After launching it, I type in my password for mssql database, hit okay and receive this error:

Process of installation has come to the end with failure. Database tables have not been created...
Please, check it...
Details see in install.log file.

More details, I receive this message:

[7-May-2006 7:53:52] Log of installation process [7-May-2006 7:53:52] Create config file.......... [7-May-2006 7:53:52] Error: unable to connect to database: [7-May-2006 7:53:52] Unlink file "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\WinSiteBuilder\docroot\plib//config.exe" ..... Ok [7-May-2006 7:53:52] Process of installation has come to the end with failure. Database tables have not been created... Please, check it...

I haven't the foggiests idea, of what to do at this point.

Thanks in advance for future assistance,
tlofton

Well, i figured it out. So please do not stop what you are doing to answer this issue.

tlofton

Back