1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot change hosting

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by informatica_be, May 14, 2009.

1. informatica_be

informatica_be Guest

I'm having a problem to change the hosting of one of my sites.
    I wanted to set the hosting to none of one domain but it failed.

I got this in the windows event log at first
    Unable to delete user (ftp_rockabilly):(S-1-5-21-3617480944-2651150753-62434923-1684) home (C:\Inetpub\vhosts\rockabillyday.be): Unable to move (C:\Inetpub\vhosts\rockabillyday.be\private) to (C:\Recycler\{86066D57-9347-46a7-B4DB-971D9EF36D29}): (32) The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. at RaiseException in C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll
    at CxxThrowException in C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSVCR71.dll
    at 45B396 in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\plesksrv.exe

After i solved that issue, i got the next problem

Unexpected error
    at execute console command --remove-vhost(vconsoleapp::start line 128)
    at execute "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\/admin/bin/websrvmng" --remove-vhost "--vhost-name=rockabillyday.be"(vconsoleapp::run line 138)
    Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe

And after trying a few times:
    Invalid pointer (COM Error 80004003) at getSiteAppPool(rockabillyday.be, )
    at (WebServerAdapter::getSiteAppPool line 3759)
    at execute console command --reconfigure-vhost(vconsoleapp::start line 128)
    at execute "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\/admin/bin/websrvmng" --reconfigure-vhost "--vhost-name=rockabillyday.be" "--config="(vconsoleapp::run line 138)
    Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe

Is there a way to delete the webhosting manualy without removing the complete domain

2. virajn

virajn New Pleskian

53%
    Hi,

Reset the webserver (iisreset) & then try the operations you're trying from Plesk CP.. it should be good..