• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot change hosting

I

informatica_be

I'm having a problem to change the hosting of one of my sites.
I wanted to set the hosting to none of one domain but it failed.

I got this in the windows event log at first
Unable to delete user (ftp_rockabilly):(S-1-5-21-3617480944-2651150753-62434923-1684) home (C:\Inetpub\vhosts\rockabillyday.be): Unable to move (C:\Inetpub\vhosts\rockabillyday.be\private) to (C:\Recycler\{86066D57-9347-46a7-B4DB-971D9EF36D29}): (32) The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. at RaiseException in C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll
at CxxThrowException in C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSVCR71.dll
at 45B396 in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\plesksrv.exe

After i solved that issue, i got the next problem

Unexpected error
at execute console command --remove-vhost(vconsoleapp::start line 128)
at execute "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\/admin/bin/websrvmng" --remove-vhost "--vhost-name=rockabillyday.be"(vconsoleapp::run line 138)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe

And after trying a few times:
Invalid pointer (COM Error 80004003) at getSiteAppPool(rockabillyday.be, )
at (WebServerAdapter::getSiteAppPool line 3759)
at execute console command --reconfigure-vhost(vconsoleapp::start line 128)
at execute "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\/admin/bin/websrvmng" --reconfigure-vhost "--vhost-name=rockabillyday.be" "--config="(vconsoleapp::run line 138)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe

Is there a way to delete the webhosting manualy without removing the complete domain

Hi,

Reset the webserver (iisreset) & then try the operations you're trying from Plesk CP.. it should be good..

Back