• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot deploy applications on 8.4 (migrated from 8.2.1)

U

UnityWeb

Hi,

Here's a log of errors I get when migrating domains from a Plesk 8.2.1 debian install (target is ubuntu 7.10, plesk 8.4.0).
Can not deploy site application joomla-1.0.12-31 on domain xxxxx.com

Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/siteapp-registrar.php --register /opt/psa/PMM/tmp/pmm-xml6dWmrJ -subdomain 3w.xxxxx.com -linked-dbs 43:main -files-cgi /opt/psa/PMM/tmp/pmm-listiHWTKt -files-htdocs /opt/psa/PMM/tmp/pmm-listnVD7AB failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
Method "cSiteApp::getMetadataReader" is not available for this type of package

Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/database.php --remove-dbs 43 failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
Unable to delete database (ID = 43): Database is a linked resource

and more

Can not deploy site application TUTOS-1.88-24 on ...
Can not deploy site application osCommerce-2.2ms2-29 ...
Can not deploy site application WebShopmanager-2.0-17 ...

Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/siteapp-registrar.php --register /opt/psa/PMM/tmp/pmm-xmlMqffA2 -domain yyyyy.com -files-htdocs /opt/psa/PMM/tmp/pmm-list37igkJ failed with return code 1.
Stderr is

Any clue(s) ?

Thanks

Me too. Cannot import a Wordpress site from 8.3 to 8.4.

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/siteapp-registrar.php --register /usr/local/psa/PMM/tmp/pmm-xml1Aag6I -domain xxxxxxxxxxxxxx -linked-dbs 6 -linked-cbs 1 -license-type failed with return code 1.
Stderr is

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/database.php --remove-dbs 6 failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
Unable to delete database (ID = 6): Database is a linked resource

(Plesk 8.3 Linux RHEL4 to Plesk 8.4 RHEL5)

Anyone find an answer for this?

I am having the same error messages after migrating from 8.1.1 to 8.4.0

Gentlemen,

Thank you for the report.

We are investigating the issue and will fix as soon as possible.

Back