• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot remove App in the Application vault.

D

DuyN

Hi,

I installed 4images-1.7.7-1 and OrangeHRM-2.2.0.2-16 on the Application Vault but got problem, then there are messages that suggest me to remove those...The packages do not appear in the list so I go to '/usr/local/psa/var/cgitory' and remove the folders, after a while I notice that they come back again. Does anyone know why and how can I completely remove the apps?

Thanks.

DuyN,

Try to do it with following utility:

/usr/local/psa/bin/siteapp

More details you can find with:

/usr/local/psa/bin/siteapp --help

Hi IgorG,

Is it the same as removing package on Plesk? I ran the command but it cannot find my package (maybe it's because I have remove the APP-META.XML file). Any other way or I have to install the package again so the XML file will come back then I perform removal using your command?

Thanks.

DuyN,

Yes, you can try it. Also in case if you have removed all Siteapp files there are records in psa database in SiteApp* tables which should be removed manually too. As you understand it not trivial procedure but you can try it. And create backup of database before any changes there. It may be complex procedure, maybe contact to support team would be better solution?

The support team at MediaTemple.net sent me 2 links to the Parallels's documentation. I searched in those but still don't know how to fix. Go to the forum and ask experts here is my last option.

Can you instruct me how can I go to the Database and remove those tables? I'm using Plesk panel 8.6

DuyN,

It is not possible instruct you how it can be correctly removed from database without access to your server and checking all there. Therefore I have suggested you contact Parallels support Team but not MediaTemple.net. You should submit login credentials via SPF form and submit ticket. After that guys from Parallels support Team will fix it directly on your server.

Back