• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't access Plesk

P

Poul_Erik

I got following error when I try to logon to Plesk:

Fatal error: Error 2 at Connect to pipe: The system cannot find the file specified. in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.Conf.php3 on line 52

Hope somone have a solution.
Regards,
Poul Erik

Can't start Plesk Service

error 1058 at Startservice PleskSqlServer - The service can not be started either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled device assosiated with it.

What can I do?

Poul Erik

Try to check "PleskSqlServer" service. If it disabled, set it to automatic mode. If something else, you can try to run the Plesk installer in repair mode.

Repair mode

I have checked PleskSqlServer it is set to start automatic but I can't start it. So I will run Plesk installer in repair mode. How do I do this?

Go to Add/Remove Programs and press "Modify" for Plesk 7.5 for Windows.

Add Remove Plesk

When I click on CHANGE I choose Repair Plesk Installation - is 7.5.3
1 It validating the Installation
2 It Updating the Installation
3 I get Installer Information:
Error 1920 Plesk Miscellanecous Service (pleskmiscsrv) failed to start. Verify that you have sufficent privileges to start system service

The I stop the updating. I don't know what I have to do?
Poul Erik

Check file
"C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\MySQL\Data\<your server name>.err" for errors.

Content of host.err
051103 10:19:49 InnoDB: Database was not shut down normally!
InnoDB: Starting crash recovery.
InnoDB: Reading tablespace information from the .ibd files...
InnoDB: Restoring possible half-written data pages from the doublewrite
InnoDB: buffer...
051103 10:19:53 InnoDB: Starting log scan based on checkpoint at
InnoDB: log sequence number 0 7725220.
InnoDB: Doing recovery: scanned up to log sequence number 0 7725220
051103 10:19:54 InnoDB: Flushing modified pages from the buffer pool...
051103 10:19:54 InnoDB: Started; log sequence number 0 7725220
051103 14:07:47 InnoDB: Started; log sequence number 0 7754163

Sorry, I can't solve your problem remotely. It can do support (of MySQL or of SWsoft).

Poul_Erik,
This is a problem I have had recently on my server. I submitted it to the Plesk Support team and apparently they are having issues fixing it as well. If I get an answer from them, I'll be sure to post it here. By the way, when did oyu first get this error? Mine first occurred on Sunday, October 30 at 8:00 AM. I'm curious if someone has found a PLesk exploit.

I know this isn't the answer you're lookng for, but the only way I could get it fixed was to do a complete system reload. Not a fun 36 hours... Anyway, the folks at Plesk support weren't a whole lotta help. They did sign on to my server some, but they never gave me a solution I waited three weeks and got nothing. Oh well. Everything runs fine now.

Back