• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't add to black list product package psa-tomcat-configurator

L

lwj5

PHP:
Please select the components you wish to install:

1. [*] Base packages of Plesk
 2. [*] Plesk Updater
 3. [*] Frontpage 2002 support
 4. [*] Apache ASP support
 5. [*] Mailman mailing list manager support
 6. [*] PosgreSQL server support
 7. [*] Tomcat Java Servlets support
 8. [*] SpamAssassin support
 9. [*] SPAM blocker for QMail daemon
10. [*] Apache mod_python module
11. [*] Application vault packages
12. [*] Additional Horde (webmail) components for Plesk
13. [*] Additional Plesk manuals
14. [*] Backup utilities
15. [*] Dr. Web antivirus
16. [*] Plesk Professional Web Site Editor
17. [*] Plesk API [former Plesk Agent]
18. [*] SSHTerm - SSH Terminal java applet
19. [*] Plesk migration manager
20. [*] Plesk Firewall module
21. [*] Plesk Counter-Strike game server module
22. [*] Plesk VPN module
23. [*] Plesk Battlefield 1942 game server module
24. [*] Plesk Battlefield2 game server module
25. [*] Plesk Fileserver module and SMB file server package
26. [*] Watchdog (System monitoring module)
27. [*] SiteBuilder and Sitebuilder module for Plesk
28. [*] ColdFusion support for Plesk
29. [*] Acronis TrueImage module

N) Next page; P) Go back;  Q) Cancel installing;
A) Select all; D) Deselect all;
To toggle component enter its number;
Type a number or a character of desired action [N]:
Reading system installed packages...
done.
Download file plesk-8.0.0-suse10.0-i386.hdr.gz: 10%..20%..31%..41%..51%..61%..70%..80%..90%..100% done
Download file plesk-8.0.0-suse10.0-i386.hdr.gz: 10%..21%..32%..40%..52%..60%..70%..81%..92%..100% done
Resolve components
ERROR: Can't add to black list product package psa-tomcat-configurator
ERROR: Installation failed
ERROR: Can't add to black list product package psa-tomcat-configurator, how do i solve?
I am running Suse 10.0
Any help will be appreciated

I got the same error on a CLEAN testbox with CentOS 4.3 64-bit (masked as RHEL4).

ERROR: Can't add to black list product package psa
Cant figure out what it means.
Black list ?!?

I get the following error on a CentOS 4.3 box that has the RHEL psa packages installed:

ERROR: Can't add to black list product package psa
ERROR: Installation failed

The autoinstaller tries to install CentOS packages. Maybe that doesn't work too well when RHEL packages are already installed? Should I change /etc/redhat-release again? I'd like to have the CentOS packages installed actually.

run the following command in SSH:

cat /tmp/autoinstaller3.log |grep black

and post the output here.

The output should give us a clue what rpm has unresolvable dependencies. If the autoinstaller can't satisfy the dependencies of a rpm it is put on the black list. If a plesk rpm depends on a rpm that is just put on the black list the install fails.

edit:

maybe

cat /tmp/autoinstaller3.log|grep solution

is better

selectBestResolvers(): Can't find solution for 'php-domxml' of psa-php4-configurator-1.0.0-centos4.2.build80060329.00.noarch.
selectBestResolvers(): Can't find solution for 'php-configurator' of psa-8.0.0-centos4.2.build80060329.00.i586.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm using php packages from www.atomicrocketturtle.com? I might try a rollback of the original CentOS php packages.

Do others have problems with php as well?

I ran yum install php-domxml as I didn't have it installed (I did have php-mbstring) and after that the upgrade went just fine. Currently checking out the Plesk 8 interface.

I am getting a Can't ad black list product package error but it's referencing psa

I have a godaddy dedicated RHEL4 server. I attempting to install Plesk 8.0.1 with autoinstaller
psa_installer_v3.0.2_build060704.16_os_RedHat_el4_i386

Can someone tell me what I'm doing incorrectly?
Thanks
Alan Sawyer

I'm almost there.
I am trying to do a up2date on php-domxml but it says the following:
up2date -u php-domxml

Fetching Obsoletes list for channel: rhel-i386-es-4...

Fetching rpm headers...
########################################

Name Version Rel
----------------------------------------------------------
php-domxml 4.3.9 3.15 i386

Testing package set / solving RPM inter-dependencies...
There was a package dependency problem. The message was:

Unresolvable chain of dependencies:
php-domxml-4.3.9-3.15 requires php = 4.3.9-3.15

The following packages were added to your selection to satisfy dependencies:
Package Required by
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm running PHP5.

Any ideas.. I'm almost done, but not quite.

Alan

How did you install PHP5? Did you use RPMs? PHP5 is not distributed through the standard RHEL 4 channel.

How did you install PHP5? Did you use RPMs? PHP5 is not distributed through the standard RHEL 4 channel.

I installed it from some RPM's that had been created for RHEL4 from a 3rd party since I couldn't find them anywhere.

Someone in SWSoft Tech Support is suggesting to install Plesk on a clean system, then do the upgrades.
I may try that since I'm getting pretty good at installing MYSQL5 and PHP5 at this point. lol
I need to have PHP5 and MYSQL5 on this system and I know Plesk 8.0.1 doesn't support MYSQL5 yet, but I don't need the database features of Plesk, however I do need it to run.
We'll see if I can get it done.
Alan

Originally posted by asawyer13
I installed it from some RPM's that had been created for RHEL4 from a 3rd party since I couldn't find them anywhere.

And that third party doesn't have a php-domxml package?

Originally posted by asawyer13
Someone in SWSoft Tech Support is suggesting to install Plesk on a clean system, then do the upgrades.
I may try that since I'm getting pretty good at installing MYSQL5 and PHP5 at this point. lol
I need to have PHP5 and MYSQL5 on this system and I know Plesk 8.0.1 doesn't support MYSQL5 yet, but I don't need the database features of Plesk, however I do need it to run.
We'll see if I can get it done.
Alan

I believe upgrading to MySQL 5 will totally kill your Plesk installation. It's not that you'll lose some 'database features', Plesk just won't work. But if you have a box to experiment on, go nuts. :eek:)

Back