• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Cant contact support

LesleyS

New Pleskian
HI

I tried to raise a support ticket and it took my licence number, told me I could only use online support form, went on it, answered all the questions and clicked validate, said I wasnt valid??? and then brought me to this section of the forum with only the plesk windwows thread able to be chosen (I am plesk linux)

So all very odd and wondered if support could contact me - its about stopping using plesk billing as its causing cronjob errors and I dont need it but dont want it to affect my domains etc.

Thanks

Lesley

HI - I did that and it said I cant use online chat but that I CAN use skype, phone or the online form. So I went on skype and it said I could only use the online form, So I tried to do the online form and it said I wasnt valid for that.

I am going round and round :(

Thanks

Lesley

I get this message when I try chat:

plesk.JPG

So I then to submit support request, go through all the steps about wehat the error is, asks me to search once again the knowledgebase, I say it still doesnt answer my query - then I have to enter licence number again and this is where it says not validated.

:(

Last edited:
Please send your Plesk license identifier to me in PM. I will check it. Thanks.

Back