1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

cant delete aplication on plesk

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Mansonjr, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Mansonjr

Mansonjr Guest

Error: websrvmng failed: The parameter is incorrect. (COM Error 80070057) at getVirtualDir(clanwodh.es, blog/blog)

cant delete a wordpress installed on subdirectory, how to solve it?.

2. DmitryT

DmitryT Guest

Make sure that directory and virtual directory blog exists in %plesk_vhosts%\clanwodh.es\httpdocs and IIS Manager > Web Sites > clanwodh.es. Try to reconfigure website in IIS:

%plesk_bin%\websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=clanwodh.es

to see the output. If the folder/virtual folder is missing - try to add/create it manually.

3. Mansonjr

Mansonjr Guest

the folder exist just plesk cant delete it i think is a error of plesk, you can try i tried in 2 host.

create a new web aplicacion from power pack, on ex. blog/blog directory, and later, try to delete it, you cant.

i think is error of plesk power pack.

4. Mansonjr

Mansonjr Guest

Plesh response

I need a response to solve this please.

5. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    Hello Mansonjr,

Thank you for the report.

This is really our fault - we will fix it as soon as possible.

6. moppentappers

moppentappers New Pleskian

73%
    I have this problem also, still not fixed so it seems.

7. FernandoC

FernandoC Guest

I also see this problem in 8.6.0 for Windows 2003 server, and I am trying to solve it now. I believe this case to remove the application has to be done manually. How to play the fanatics by linux: do this as a real man, =). When I get it I will report here.
    Translate my text in Portuguese, Brazil to the English with the translator of google.