• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

cant delete aplication on plesk

M

Mansonjr

Error: websrvmng failed: The parameter is incorrect. (COM Error 80070057) at getVirtualDir(clanwodh.es, blog/blog)

cant delete a wordpress installed on subdirectory, how to solve it?.

Make sure that directory and virtual directory blog exists in %plesk_vhosts%\clanwodh.es\httpdocs and IIS Manager > Web Sites > clanwodh.es. Try to reconfigure website in IIS:

%plesk_bin%\websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=clanwodh.es

to see the output. If the folder/virtual folder is missing - try to add/create it manually.

the folder exist just plesk cant delete it i think is a error of plesk, you can try i tried in 2 host.

create a new web aplicacion from power pack, on ex. blog/blog directory, and later, try to delete it, you cant.

i think is error of plesk power pack.

Plesh response

I need a response to solve this please.

Error: websrvmng failed: The parameter is incorrect. (COM Error 80070057) at getVirtualDir(clanwodh.es, blog/blog)

cant delete a wordpress installed on subdirectory, how to solve it?.

Hello Mansonjr,

Thank you for the report.

This is really our fault - we will fix it as soon as possible.

I also see this problem in 8.6.0 for Windows 2003 server, and I am trying to solve it now. I believe this case to remove the application has to be done manually. How to play the fanatics by linux: do this as a real man, =). When I get it I will report here.
Translate my text in Portuguese, Brazil to the English with the translator of google.

Back