• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cant login to control pannel after update

keymasterdk

Basic Pleskian
Hi

I have a big problem, i cant log in to the crontrol panel any more after updating from 8.6.0.5 - 9.0 i get this :

<b>Source:</b> Microsoft JET Database Engine<br/><b>Description:</b> The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'PersistentCache'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: plib\common_func.php3:160
com->execute(string 'SELECT COUNT(*) AS n FROM PersistentCache WHERE [key] = '/login_up.php3#formPageCache' AND [uid] = '1024-0'', NULL null)
1: plib\common_func.php3:160
db_query(string 'SELECT COUNT(*) AS n FROM PersistentCache WHERE `key` = '/login_up.php3#formPageCache' AND `uid` = '1024-0'')
2: plib\common_func.php3:207
db_query_ex(string 'SELECT COUNT(*) AS n FROM PersistentCache WHERE `key` = '?(key)' AND `uid` = '?(uid)'', array)
3: plib\SQLSelectQuery.php:104
SQLSelectQuery->rewind()
4: plib\SQLSelectQuery.php:38
SQLSelectQuery->execute(array)
5: plib\PersistentCache.php:92
PersistentCache->fetch(object of type UserNone, string '/login_up.php3#formPageCache')
6: plib\PageCache.php:53
loadPageCache()
7: plib\PageCache.php:26
fetchPageCache(string 'uplevel_href')
8: plib\class.Form.php:547
Form->renderPathbarButton(object of type Navigation, NULL null)
9: plib\class.Form.php:378
Form->assign()
10: plib\LoginForm.php:105
LoginForm->assign()
11: htdocs\login_up.php3:157

Please help..... John

Hmm it seams that no admin is reading this board. i had to go back to the old version of plesk. question is it now do i have any reason to feel stuped paying for a SUS every year, if no one is ready to help me ? I dont know if you think plesk is for professionals my guess is no way, but if you think yes it is it would be a good idear to spend som money on helping people with problems here ??? Maby it is just me i dont know, the people that is hosted by me can wait no problem, just help me when you get time one day..........

Regards John

This is a user forum with no guarantee of response from Parallels. If you need urgent help submit a support ticket to Parallels.

Yes i know, but dont tell me that no admin is reading this forum !!!!

Anyway i have installed my backup again and running on my old version, by the way i did make a support ticket the 13/12-08 but no one answer on that 2 :(

So here im sitting and cant upgrade, a monemt ago i got a mail from pleask "upgrade to plesk 9.0 now" hehe what a joke :)

Regards John Hansen

Nobody should upgrade to Plesk 9.0 because it's a mess.
To clear things out:

A 'beta version' is the first version released outside the organization or community that develops the software, for the purpose of evaluation or real-world black/grey-box testing. The process of delivering a beta version to the users is called beta release. Beta level software generally includes all features, but may also include known issues and bugs of a less serious variety.

bugs of a less serious variety ?

Is Plesk 9.0 an alfa release ?

If the full version of Plesk 9.0 is such a joke full of bugs that it's unusable then it should be an alfa version not a full release version.
Anyway, don't expect anything from Plesk, as far as I've seen, they are a mess and probably needed some money so they came up with Plesk 9 thinking that we will buy this junk.

Back