1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Cant login to control pannel after update

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by keymasterdk, Dec 13, 2008.

1. keymasterdk

keymasterdk Basic Pleskian

73%
    Hi

I have a big problem, i cant log in to the crontrol panel any more after updating from 8.6.0.5 - 9.0 i get this :

<b>Source:</b> Microsoft JET Database Engine<br/><b>Description:</b> The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'PersistentCache'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.
    ---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
    0: plib\common_func.php3:160
    com->execute(string 'SELECT COUNT(*) AS n FROM PersistentCache WHERE [key] = '/login_up.php3#formPageCache' AND [uid] = '1024-0'', NULL null)
    1: plib\common_func.php3:160
    db_query(string 'SELECT COUNT(*) AS n FROM PersistentCache WHERE `key` = '/login_up.php3#formPageCache' AND `uid` = '1024-0'')
    2: plib\common_func.php3:207
    db_query_ex(string 'SELECT COUNT(*) AS n FROM PersistentCache WHERE `key` = '?(key)' AND `uid` = '?(uid)'', array)
    3: plib\SQLSelectQuery.php:104
    SQLSelectQuery->rewind()
    4: plib\SQLSelectQuery.php:38
    SQLSelectQuery->execute(array)
    5: plib\PersistentCache.php:92
    PersistentCache->fetch(object of type UserNone, string '/login_up.php3#formPageCache')
    6: plib\PageCache.php:53
    loadPageCache()
    7: plib\PageCache.php:26
    fetchPageCache(string 'uplevel_href')
    8: plib\class.Form.php:547
    Form->renderPathbarButton(object of type Navigation, NULL null)
    9: plib\class.Form.php:378
    Form->assign()
    10: plib\LoginForm.php:105
    LoginForm->assign()
    11: htdocs\login_up.php3:157

Please help..... John

2. keymasterdk

73%
    Hmm it seams that no admin is reading this board. i had to go back to the old version of plesk. question is it now do i have any reason to feel stuped paying for a SUS every year, if no one is ready to help me ? I dont know if you think plesk is for professionals my guess is no way, but if you think yes it is it would be a good idear to spend som money on helping people with problems here ??? Maby it is just me i dont know, the people that is hosted by me can wait no problem, just help me when you get time one day..........

Regards John

3. xt881m

xt881m Guest

This is a user forum with no guarantee of response from Parallels. If you need urgent help submit a support ticket to Parallels.

4. keymasterdk

73%
    Yes i know, but dont tell me that no admin is reading this forum !!!!

Anyway i have installed my backup again and running on my old version, by the way i did make a support ticket the 13/12-08 but no one answer on that 2 :(

So here im sitting and cant upgrade, a monemt ago i got a mail from pleask "upgrade to plesk 9.0 now" hehe what a joke :)

Regards John Hansen

5. tomoiaga

tomoiaga Guest

Nobody should upgrade to Plesk 9.0 because it's a mess.
    To clear things out:

A 'beta version' is the first version released outside the organization or community that develops the software, for the purpose of evaluation or real-world black/grey-box testing. The process of delivering a beta version to the users is called beta release. Beta level software generally includes all features, but may also include known issues and bugs of a less serious variety.

bugs of a less serious variety ?

Is Plesk 9.0 an alfa release ?

6. alta

alta Regular Pleskian

7. keymasterdk

73%
    Hi

A small note from here 2, my upgrade was the full version of plesk 9.0 not a beta !!!!

Regards John

8. tomoiaga

tomoiaga Guest

If the full version of Plesk 9.0 is such a joke full of bugs that it's unusable then it should be an alfa version not a full release version.
    Anyway, don't expect anything from Plesk, as far as I've seen, they are a mess and probably needed some money so they came up with Plesk 9 thinking that we will buy this junk.