• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Can't open Administration panel for Plesk 11.5.30

After 15 minutes I receive error:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php-cgi.exe - The FastCGI process exceeded configured request timeout

Detailed Error Information:
Module FastCgiModule
Notification ExecuteRequestHandler
Handler PleskEngine-FastCGI-php
Error Code 0x80070102
Requested URL https://localhost:8443/sso-relay/sso_relay.php
Physical Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\sso\htdocs\sso_relay.php
Logon Method Anonymous
Logon User Anonymous

Hello,

Can you please let us know if any changes are done with plesk like upgrade or something?

I am having a similar issue here are my steps to reproduce:

OS: Windows Server 2012 R2 in a Hyper-V virtual machine

1) Installed Plesk with the auto-installer

2) Installed CBM by following the KB article http://kb.parallels.com/en/117173

At this point everything is working fine (including SSO)

3) Install SSL Certificate (not self-signed)

After this I can no longer log in anywhere until I disable SSO (in the panel and in the CBM). If I try to log in while SSO is enable it just continues to attempt to load the page and I get an error in the SSO.log "[2014-02-17T14:47:05Z][6200][WARN][:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\sso\htdocs\base\main_handlers.php(25) error_handler] Script error [2] in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\sso\htdocs\lib\pear\Net\Socket.php (147): fsockopen(): SSL: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. "

Then the following is spammed over 50,000 times in the SSO.log "[2014-02-17T14:47:05Z][6200][ERROR][:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\sso\htdocs\base\main_handlers.php(32) error_handler] Script error [8] in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\sso\htdocs\lib\pear\Net\Socket.php (340): fwrite(): send of 432 bytes failed with errno=10054 An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host."

I've tried several repair options from several posts and KB articles including the reconfigurator, repair accounts, integration repair-all. The way I can currently log in to either CBM or PP is to disable SSO for each.

Back