• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't see domain list after trying to fix problem deleting a domain

T

TheJerseyDevil

When I try to view my domains in Plesk for Windows 7.6.1 (from both the Clients page and the Domains link in the main menu), I get the error message which can be seen at the bottom of this post. This problem occurred after I attempted to implement a fix I found in these forums for a problem I had in deleting one of my domains. Any help in being able to see and access my domains, and deleting the domain which I am trying to delete, would be deeply appreciated.

Warning: main(class.PhDomain.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php on line 7

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'class.PhDomain.php' (include_path='C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/plib;C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/plib/api-rpc;C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/javascripts;C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/plib/locale;C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/auto_prepend;C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin;C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpPgAdmin') in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php on line 7

My ISP has directed me to an SWsoft KB article which I am going to look at and do what it says to do. I will post further if I am not able to resolve the problem.

Well, I tried the suggested fix at http://kb.swsoft.com/en/1756 and everything remains the same. I still can't access my domains in Plesk. I guess now I should be posting in the Plesk 8.2 area because that was part of the fix. My ISP said they will ask SWsoft for support but in the meantime, if anyone has any ideas I would welcome them.

Back