1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Cant see my domain address

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Suggestions and Feedback' started by KevinN, Feb 23, 2010.

1. KevinN

KevinN Guest

Hello

I created a domain in plesk called somethiing.info. This is the same name as the host name.
    I have WHM installing there billing software on the site. They sent this message to me.

"Ok, I have now uploaded the WHMCS files into the httpsdocs folder of that FTP account but don't seem
    to be seeing them when visiting https://somethiing.info/ Is there a temporary or different url I should
    be using to access the new location's files in a browser?

Regards,"

Can you tell me how to fix the problem of not being able to have them see the folder?
    Also I filled out and purchased a support ticket but its so dam confusing I am not sure if they recived it. Anyone knows how to deal with this issue?

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Do you have received ticket ID after ticket submitting? I will check this ticket if you provide ID for me.

3. KevinN

KevinN Guest

I didnt recieve one.
    Last week I did recieve one for another ticket I submitted, but theproblem was solved on my end and I never had plesk fix it. this is the number Per Incident Support - 1266257254-23541-106012.
    I received an email that after 7 days on inactivity it would be closed which it was.
    Why can't it be more straight forward when submitting a ticket.

4. KevinN

KevinN Guest

Parllels support is the most confusing support.
    I have submitted four tickets and know one has gotten back in touch with me. I paid for the support and finding this very upsetting.
    To ba able to talk to someone you need a dam ticket number.
    Can any one help me?

5. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Could you please provide me ticket IDs? I will check these tickets and escalate if it is necessary.