1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Can't Upgrade/Downgrade a Subscription

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by AandCmedia, May 14, 2012.

1. AandCmedia

AandCmedia Basic Pleskian

85%
    I get the following error while trying to upgrade/downgrade:
    The system is unable to perform upgrades or downgrades on an item that has not been invoiced at least once.

I generate all invoices but it does not seem to fix the issue?

2. AandCmedia

85%
    It might be because I downgraded a subscription, than upgraded the subscription (as a mistake). Those two upgrade/downgrades for some reason have a paper trail but I can't seem to remove them.

3. AandCmedia

85%
    Alright solved the problem by rolling my server back a few hours. The big problem now is that I can't upgrade my customers to a higher plan even though in the settings it shows it being selected to allow for upgrades.

4. DmitryK.

DmitryK. Regular Pleskian

30%
    Hello,

Could you describe current situation in more detail and specify version of CBM. What kind of error occurs when you trying to upgrade subscription?

Best regards,
    Dmitry

5. AandCmedia

85%
    Alright so I have a basic hosting plan and an advanced hosting plan. In the basic hosting plan is has allow upgrade to: advanced hosting plan as seen here:
    [​IMG]

But when I go into the subscription of a basic hosting plan and wish to upgrade it, there is no option:

[​IMG]

Plesk 10.4.4 #30

6. DmitryK.

30%
    Could you please check whether it is possible to buy a "Advanced Hosting Plan" or "Web Intro Hosting Plan" in the Online Store? If those plans are not configured (Warning message appeared when you clicking on those plans names in the Admin UI ) then you need to configure them possibly add prices, edit properties or etc.

7. AandCmedia

85%
    You can buy both plans in the store.

8. DmitryK.

30%
    You need to add similar cycles for "Advanced Hosting Plan" , "Web Intro Hosting Plan" and "Basic Hosting Plan". Also make sure that all the necessary cycles are having prices. You can perform upgrade only to those plans which are having similar cycles. On the "Subscription" page in the Admin UI you could find current billing cycle related to your subscription. Make sure that plan for which you want to perform upgrade includes cycle which is currently applied to your subscription

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  9. AandCmedia

85%
    That seemed to be the issue thanks!