• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't upload a PDF file while in SiteBuilder!

I

inet7support

I am unable to upload and view after publishing a PDF file in SiteBuilder. Is there a feature that allows me to do this that is simpler than uploading the PDF with an FTP client other than SiteBuilder and then creating the link in EDIT mode.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Anne :D

This is something that I would be most interested in knowing if it is possible to upload PDF's/DOC's from within the site builder Edit page

Like adding a picture.

It shouldn't be hard for the coders to implement. It would be easier than some of the complex modules.

As I understand the current version of Site Builder 2 is unable to load anything other than images. I have been made to beleive this feature will be available in version 3 but I am not sure when version 3 will be available.

As I know such feature (uploading different files, not only images) will be available in SB3.0 and this happiness will be very soon ... Just wait a little .. ;)

Originally posted by Jllynch
Is this feature in v3? I don't seem to be able to find it in the Linux version.

Yes, such a feature exists in latest Sitebuilder v.3.x. You should visit Edit step in Sitebuilder WIZARD and click on Insert/Edit Image button. New window should be opened where you need click on 'Link' tab and then on 'Browse Server' button. New windows will be opened where you can select type of file - Resource type: File, Image, Flash and Media.
To upload necessary file, click on Browse, select file and click on Upload. After that you may select necessary file from the list of loaded.

Back