1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Can't upload templates

Discussion in 'Legacy Sitebuilder Software' started by mattp, Sep 5, 2005.

1. mattp

mattp Guest

When I upload templates, it fully uploads the file, and then redirects to this page -
    http://sitebuilder.your_domain.com/admin/cc_action.php?_c_u_i_d_=xxxxxx&page=1

The xxxxxx in the URL is a different number each time, and the page is completely blank (when I view source on the page there is nothing). When I go back to the templates list, the new one is not there.

I have had a look at /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log and the only thing in there is this (repeated for every time a SiteBuilder page is loaded) is this -

Code:
    gpg: key 2E5E56D6: secret key imported
    gpg: Total number processed: 1
    gpg:       secret keys read: 1
    gpg:   secret keys imported: 1
    gpg: key 2E5E56D6: public key "Sitebuilder (Sitebuilder) <sb_team@sw-soft.com>" imported
    gpg:               imported: 1
    gpg: key 02DA72B0: public key "SWsoft Key Administrator <intdev@sw-soft.com>" imported
    gpg:               imported: 1

Has anybody else experienced this?

2. mattp

mattp Guest

SW-Soft Support told me that I had 2 problems -

1. ZIP extension for PHP was not installed
    2. upload_max_filesize setting in php.ini needs to be increased to 4MB