1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

CGI Problem ?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by keymasterdk, Aug 7, 2006.

1. keymasterdk

keymasterdk Basic Pleskian

73%
    Hi

After updating from 7.6.0 ->7.6.1 i get this on my php nuke 7.9 site : CGI Error
    The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. :rolleyes:

Please if any know what this can be help !!

Regards John

2. ColorPrint

ColorPrint Guest

upgrade your PHP installation

3. keymasterdk

73%
    Hi

How my friend :)

Regards John

4. henry@

henry@ Guest

Hey,

Go here: http://snaps.php.net/ and download the latest stable build and replace all the php files in the C:\Program files\Swsoft\Plesk\Additional\PHP\ folder with the new downloaded once and it will work.

Henry

5. keymasterdk

73%
    Hi and thank you for your answer.

But it seams that it is not that easy, i cant just replace the files with new files from a new version that did not work . I did read a little in the install notes and found out that i can run a installer but now is my questiaon does that work did any of you try that in a plesk installation and is ther somthing special i have to do ? In the install notes they warn about making a update that could get the whole system down. and that is the last thing i want to do...

Regards John

6. henry@

henry@ Guest

Keymaster, if you have yahoo or msn messenger then let me know, I will try to help you out with it.

Henryk

7. keymasterdk

73%
    Hi Henryk

Jo i have MSN on keym@keym.org

Will be there tomorrow the 12/9 from about 10 - 12

Thank you :)
    John