• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

CGI Problem ?

keymasterdk

Basic Pleskian
Hi

After updating from 7.6.0 ->7.6.1 i get this on my php nuke 7.9 site : CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. :rolleyes:

Please if any know what this can be help !!

Regards John

Hey,

Go here: http://snaps.php.net/ and download the latest stable build and replace all the php files in the C:\Program files\Swsoft\Plesk\Additional\PHP\ folder with the new downloaded once and it will work.

Henry

Hi and thank you for your answer.

But it seams that it is not that easy, i cant just replace the files with new files from a new version that did not work . I did read a little in the install notes and found out that i can run a installer but now is my questiaon does that work did any of you try that in a plesk installation and is ther somthing special i have to do ? In the install notes they warn about making a update that could get the whole system down. and that is the last thing i want to do...

Regards John

Keymaster, if you have yahoo or msn messenger then let me know, I will try to help you out with it.

Henryk

Back