• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

change default settings in horde?

C

cyrus1u1

like default style, etc.? in which file can be set what's default or not?

Most of Hordes config files are in the /etc/psa-horde directory. Some of what you can do:

The theme can be changed in /etc/psa-horde/horde/prefs.php
The greeting can be changed in /etc/psa-horde/horde/registry.php
The trailer text can be changed in /etc/psa-horde/imp/trailer.txt

Where can be changed the loginpage? I mean the header.. and the message: "Welcome to Horde" ?

To change the "Welcome to Horde" line, edit the /etc/psa-horde/horde/registry.php file. Look for the line that starts with name=. Change the entire line to

'name' => _(preg_replace('/^webmail./', '', $GLOBALS['HTTP_SERVER_VARS']['SERVER_NAME']) ),

To change the theme (skin) edit the /etc/psa-horde/horde/prefs.php file on line 292. I use "simplex" it's softer:

Originally posted by phoenixisp
To change the "Welcome to Horde" line, edit the /etc/psa-horde/horde/registry.php file. Look for the line that starts with name=. Change the entire line to

'name' => _(preg_replace('/^webmail./', '', $GLOBALS['HTTP_SERVER_VARS']['SERVER_NAME']) ),

To change the theme (skin) edit the /etc/psa-horde/horde/prefs.php file on line 292. I use "simplex" it's softer:

Yeah I changed it to "Mozilla" which is also very nice. Mhmm I didn't get it.. I mean.. if I did change the language, it would also change the text, so where can I modify the phrase? Actually.. I just want to change it into "Welcome to Webmail"..

ok.. thanks.. and do you now where I can remove the HORDE-Logo and set the inbox as default when you log in.. so that not the horde-page comes first?!

Back