1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

change default settings in horde?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by cyrus1u1, Jan 2, 2006.

1. cyrus1u1

cyrus1u1 Guest

like default style, etc.? in which file can be set what's default or not?

2. phoenixisp

phoenixisp Silver Pleskian

57%
    Most of Hordes config files are in the /etc/psa-horde directory. Some of what you can do:

The theme can be changed in /etc/psa-horde/horde/prefs.php
    The greeting can be changed in /etc/psa-horde/horde/registry.php
    The trailer text can be changed in /etc/psa-horde/imp/trailer.txt

3. cyrus1u1

cyrus1u1 Guest

Where can be changed the loginpage? I mean the header.. and the message: "Welcome to Horde" ?

4. phoenixisp

57%
    To change the "Welcome to Horde" line, edit the /etc/psa-horde/horde/registry.php file. Look for the line that starts with name=. Change the entire line to

'name' => _(preg_replace('/^webmail./', '', $GLOBALS['HTTP_SERVER_VARS']['SERVER_NAME']) ),

To change the theme (skin) edit the /etc/psa-horde/horde/prefs.php file on line 292. I use "simplex" it's softer:

5. cyrus1u1

cyrus1u1 Guest

Yeah I changed it to "Mozilla" which is also very nice. Mhmm I didn't get it.. I mean.. if I did change the language, it would also change the text, so where can I modify the phrase? Actually.. I just want to change it into "Welcome to Webmail"..

6. phoenixisp

57%
    On the line that says "name=" change Horde to Webmail - that's it!

7. cyrus1u1

cyrus1u1 Guest

ok.. thanks.. and do you now where I can remove the HORDE-Logo and set the inbox as default when you log in.. so that not the horde-page comes first?!

8. hardbrasil

hardbrasil Regular Pleskian

30%
    Remove Logo

hi partner can you describe how to change logo of Horde ?