• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

change language in Plesk

sid61

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
i have installed my plesk and upload my Key. My Key has one language Pack for using with the licence.

Now the basic install comes with english language and after install i cant change this language to my language in german.

I upload the key, but i cant change the language package to german language.
i dont want the english (basic install) language. The radiobutton is in ghost mode and i cant delete the english language and make a choise to german language.

any ideas ??

regards
sid

Have read all - will help nothing..

Hi,

thanks for your Help, but i have read all about this. I have a Licence Key for one language package, but this one will install by first install plesk 8.xx in English and in Demo Mode i cant switch to german language, because it is the Demo...

So right, i think after update with my key, i can change it to my national language - but "SH.." - it will be the same, the english language cant be deleted or deactivated for make a choice to german language.

So now i have the situation, that i have a licence key for plesk, but i cant use the language, what i want. It is alltime in English and the radiobutton will show in ghostmode. so i cant change anything.

And yes, i have the german language pack installed. All will be fine, only the choise, which language i will use is not working.

i think, this is an Error by swsoft in its licence codes. But i dont want an additional language (2 languages) that i can use a language - what i really need.

So i have buy this, but i cant use the language of my choise.

can anybody assist (Plesk Team)???

Regards
Sid

Back