• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Change mailserver

N

nordjyskweb

How do i change mailserver from Merak to MailEnabel ?

Peter
Nordjysk Web

IF you want to change default mail server within Plesk you should go into Plesk Panel->Server->Component management->MailServer-> and chose that mail server which you want.

I have about 40-50 domains and 100-200 pop3 acounts on the merak server. If i change the mailserver til MailEnable, does the system migrate the email acounts til MailEnabel ?

During changed mail server to another mail accounts are only being moved. MailBoxes content isn't being moved..

Hi, i want to change from emailenable to merak 8.03

is there anything i need to know before doing the installation?
- folder when the installation need to be
- webmail?
- pop3 files?

burp2001,

Did you upgrade? How did it go? Any problems? Any advice?

Before switching you can disable ME services. Then switch default Mail server for Plesk to Merak.

Originally posted by OlegB
Before switching you can disable ME services. Then switch default Mail server for Plesk to Merak.

Thanks! That worked perfectly. Is there any way I can use Merak's Webmail on port 80? Most of our clients are behind corporate firewalls and cannot access it now.

Any ideas?

Back