• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Change password

L

Lindsay@

where do you change pasword for the mail accounts as in horde the users could change their passwords.
And i cant see any place you can change the password i control panel for PLESK

in the control panel > domain > Email Accounts > select Account > Settings > change Password

Brujo

yes i found it now, but how can users change their passwords as i dont want to know the password for e.-mails?
In horde they could change their password themself

I haven't used 9.0 yet but in 8.x you can give mail users access to Plesk. It allows them to change their password, train spam assassin, set auto responders etc.. Obviously it locks them into settings for their own mail account so that they can't touch anything else, you just need to tick the box 'Allow Control Panel Access' and tell them where to go to access plesk and they can login with their email address and email password.

windows plesk has poppassd service configured, so mail users can change passwords from horde directly. unfortunately there is no such feature in plesk for unix.

windows plesk has poppassd service configured, so mail users can change passwords from horde directly. unfortunately there is no such feature in plesk for unix.

hmmm i have this also on my Unix Plesk, see hardcopy

Attachments

• passwd.JPG
    passwd.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 8
may be i am wrong.. will check it on my server, thanks for the note.

update: indeed it is so...

Back