• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Change Plesk default page

lexam

New Pleskian
Hi all,

I know this will seem like a stupid question, but... here goes: I have a VPS with Plesk installed (v.8.4) When I log on to the admin panel, I'm taken to a page where the list of clients is shown, not the default Desktop page. I have tried all related IMHO settings to change that, to no avail. Does anyone know something on this?

Thank you in advance,
Lefteris

The Plesk server admin (not to be confused with the client or domain admins) I believe is the only one with the ability to change this option. It is located in the user permissions option with "allow access to Desktop view". Hope this helps

I installed Plesk on my Server.
But where do i configure that?

// EDIT:
We talk about logging in as "admin".
Then there is not showing up the Desktop - but the Clients.
There is no higher User level, i think.

go to clients > (select a client) > permissions > "User interface" - select "Desktop view and standard view are shown"

That's not what we want. If we log in as a client, the Desktop is shown!
The Problem is, if we log in as ADMIN, the desktop is NOT shown but a list of clients.
We want to have the desktop if we log in as ADMIN.

But thanks for your help :)

I have a question concerning Plesk, if logged in as admin.
When I log in to Plesk as admin the default page shown is not the desktop but
the clients list.
If I then click on a client it shows the domains list(not the client's domains I clicked on, but all domains).

If I use the left panel for navigation it all works fine.
Is this a known problem with Plesk or is something wrong with my install?
How can I change the default page which is shown after login?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

1-signin to your Plesk panel ( such as https://[your domain name]:8443)
2-click on virtual directories(then,you must be in the domain default directory)
3- click on Directory properties
4- change the default domain page to ex:default.aspx...........
thank a lot for travelling to the best country in world(Iran).........

Back