• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Changing IP adress of one website default page appears

bb74

New Pleskian
Hi,

I changed the ip adress for one website. After that the default plesk default page appears but not my website.
Any idea, why? Domain A record is changed to the new ip adress too.
If I type in the IP adress the website will be shown..

Kind regards
don

First of all, please make sure that your local DNS is updated.

You can try to ping the website from your PC to check.

ping websiteaddress.tld

ping works ;-) There is a subpage (same TYPO3 installation different domain) and this page works. But the second page not.

There are two default pages. 1. Web Server's Default Page 2. This is a default webpage generated for (Domain)

If you see the 2. and You are sure that you can ping your domain to updated IP,

Try,

#plesk repair web example.com

Last edited:
I tried to use the repar command, but it does not word. After a while the first website with this error works...
But now all the other domains will be redirected to the loginpage... That´s crazy.

What I did bfore the error: I added a new ip adress and changed one avccount to this webpage.

Back