1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Changing the client id associated with a domain using the expand API fails.

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.1 Troubleshooting Issues' started by chris_noel, Mar 4, 2007.

1. chris_noel

chris_noel Guest

Hi there,

I am trying to move domains between clients using the Expand API. I cannot figure out what would be causing the following to happen

I have a plesk client (id 220) on a plesk server (id 3) that I want to move a domain to. This domain (id 252) is on server 3 also. However, the following fails ->

---

Packet sent:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <packet version="1.4.2.0">
    <set>
    <filter>
    <id>252</id>
    </filter>
    <values>
    <gen_setup>
    <client_id>220</client_id>
    </gen_setup>
    </values>
    </set>
    </packet>

Response:

Error code 4003

[Operator] PleskAgent error.
    (1015) [PleskAgent - GENERAL] Object owner is not found. client does not exist

---

The server is running psa8.1.0/FreeBSD6.1, the client is really there on that server and is able to add more domains to it. The owner of the domain to be transferred exists on that server as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

2. chris_noel

chris_noel Guest

Hey,

looking over my example I noticed I had typed in 26 instead of 220, the client_id is set to 220 in the code, my bad. I have updated the example packet to match my wording, and hope that folk have not just thought 'well pfft, he put the wrong client id in didnt he...' ;)

So... any takers?