1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Click on "Solo Ads"

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.1 for Linux' started by eesteve, Jan 2, 2008.

1. eesteve

eesteve Guest

I would like to know exactly which serves click on "Solo Ads" where insert any product in the virtual store.

Thanks

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Could you specify couple of moments here please:
    Which section of E-shop are you talking about?
    Which locale do you use for Sitebuilder?

3. eesteve

eesteve Guest

e-commerce

In the section of the store's virtual sitebuilder 4.1 introduces a new product when there is an option where you can click on "solo ads."
    My question:
    What does this?
    Thanks

4. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    If I understand correctly we are talking about "Advertise only" option for product (I used English locale).
    If you do not wish to sell the product, just to display information about it, select the Advertise only check box. Your e-shop buyers won't be able to add this product to their carts.
    If the product is set as an "advertise only" item and its price is set to ' 0 ' (zero), price is not shown for this product. For salable products with zero price, price is shown as ' 0.00 '.