1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Client login wont work with plesk

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by Ryan St. Germain, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Ryan St. Germain

Ryan St. Germain Guest

Hi i currently have the latest version of plesk billing and also plesk panel 10 installed.

The issue is that the login that plesk billing gives you to login to plesk tells you to use the client login for blesk billing to login to plesk. However when i try this the login does not work. As is the user does not exist or password wrong error.

Any help would be great. Thanks

2. henry@

henry@ Guest

SAME HERE, please help guys

3. geeza@

geeza@ Basic Pleskian

23%
    so you get into plesk billing but then logging into Plesk from there then fails?

4. Skyjob

Skyjob Guest

Problem logging in after install

Got a Windows 2008 r2 Parallels installation to which BCM was added today.
    Installation required further configuration it said, so clicked on link for this from Panel.
    A new page was displayed but timed out, so reloaded it from the panel link.
    This time however, the same URL was redirected using the \relay to a login page.
    However as no email/pwd was entered (yet), the lost password link is accessible but not usable.
    Now I am not able to log into the BCM and not able to remove it either as need access to the BCM first.

HELP!!!!