• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Client Logins Not Working

T

twocreeks

I have a brand new Plesk 7.5.3 VPS. I setup the client account and try to login as the client and it's not working. I have the domain adminstator setup also for the domain and that is not working. It appears that i can only login as admin / root.

Any ideas?

I run a few VZ Hardware Nodes and expirienced this problem. PSA 7.5.3 issued an application template to fix the problem on 06/06/2005 ..... It seems your provider might not have the latest psa 7.5.3 build installed as there are two for VZ....

I would alert them as that is their job :)

Could i just do the update myself as my host is saying it's up to date.

Can I please have the psa BUILD version... go to server, statistics and you'll see something like psa v7.5.3_build0000blah, copy that line and post it please...

Then I can compare :)

That build looks incorrect to me... There is a newer build that was just release on the 8th of August for psa 7.5.3..... That should definately fix the problem..

Unfortunately your host will have to retreive the application template and apply it to your VPS. I do know there was a hotfix though for psa 7.5.3 in VZ on some OS's.

Hope this helps, that's about all I can do :)

Back