• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Client Removal PleskFatalException

P

phatPhrog

When logging in as a client we get
ERROR: PleskFatalException
Dashboard preset used by user failed: DashboardPreset: unable to select: no such row in the table

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: PleskFatalException
Dashboard preset used by user failed: DashboardPreset: unable to select: no such row in the table

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Client.php3:181
Client->getDashboardPreset()
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/user/UserClient.php:190
UserClient->getDashboardPreset()
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Form.php:255
Form->assign()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainsForm.php:153
DomainsForm->assign(object of type DomainsList, object of type Client, object of type ClientPermissions)
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/domains.php3:281
When attempting to remove a client we receive the following errors
ERROR: PleskFatalException
Unable to remove clients: Unable to remove client: Dashboard preset used by user failed: DashboardPreset: unable to select: no such row in the table

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/clients/clients.php3:68
Is there a way to rebuild/update/repair this so the client can be removed via Plesk?

We are using:
Version psa v8.0.0_build80060505.15 os_FedoraCore 4
OS Linux 2.6.16-rc6-060427a

Thanks to all who can help.

Here as well. Virtuozzo/RHEL4/Plesk 8.01. Seems to be an epedemic. Wonder when someone from Swsoft will reply ... if ever.

Yes yes, we don't provide support yada yada perhaps it would be an idea to get rid of this forum then?

I had same problem but when i was logging in with user admin

I noticed that when i had done the upgrade from 7.5.x to 8.1.0
the psa structure had changed. Unfortunately with me it updated most of the tables but two of the newly created tables were empty.

The tables are DashboardPreset and DashboardPresetConfig

I had to run this command in ssh

mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` psa < /usr/local/psa/etc/db/psa_db_dashboard_presets.sql

and now all is working fine.

Back