• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ComError configHosting

S

sagelike

Hi there

I'm getting a mysterious error on one of domains whenever I try to turn off or on ASP 2.x via the control panel. It works but still generates and error and when I run:

"%plesk_bin%\websrvmng.exe" --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=xyz.com

I get this error below in the logs:

Unknown error 0xC00CE554 (COM Error C00CE554) at configHosting(xyz.com)
at (WebServerAdapter::configHosting line 503)
at configHosting(xyz.com)(WebServerManager::configHosting line 2408)
at execute console command --reconfigure-vhost(vconsoleapp::start line 128)
at execute "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe" --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=xyz.com(vconsoleapp::run line 138)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe

AND THIS ERROR TOO:

Unknown error 0xC00CE554 (COM Error C00CE554) at setScriptMaps(xyz.com, )
at (WebServerAdapter::setScriptMaps line 1677)
at configHosting(xyz.com)(WebServerAdapter::configHosting line 503)
at configHosting(xyz.com)(WebServerManager::configHosting line 2408)
at execute console command --reconfigure-vhost(vconsoleapp::start line 128)
at execute "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\/admin/bin/websrvmng" --reconfigure-vhost "--vhost-name=xyz.com" "--config=<update context=\"domain\"><scripts><aspdotnet/></scripts></update>"(vconsoleapp::run line 138)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin

Is there a way to fix this or should I just blow out the domain and reinstall. I'd rather fix it if possible.

Thanks for any and all help.

Cheers
Glenn

sagelike

This error is caused by corrupted .Security file. By default this file is located at %plesk_vhosts%\domain.com\httpdocs. As a workaround you can try to replace it and then run

"%plesk_bin%\websrvmng.exe" --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=xyz.com

This command will also re-create .Security file and correct domain settings in accordance with Plesk database.

Back