• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Comodo mod_security rule set could not be updated - why?

jmar83

Regular Pleskian
Comodo mod_security rule set could not be updated - why?

The problem persistes since a few days.

How to solve the problem? Thank you for your feedbacks...

the issue with Comodo ruleset has been fixed since today (2021-04-20).
also there is an additional fallback scheme has been implemented in Plesk to prevent such cases in the future.
It will be available in the newest Obsidian version.

OK thx!! :)

But there is no update from Plesk "Obsidian" 18.034 to 18.0.35 on my Ubuntu 18.x LTS server - only on my Debian 10.x server - there i can see an update to a new version. Will try it now then switch back to comodo ruleset.

Question: Why there is no update on the Ubuntu 18.x LTS server...?

OK thx!! :)

But there is no update from Plesk "Obsidian" 18.034 to 18.0.35 on my Ubuntu 18.x LTS server - only on my Debian 10.x server - there i can see an update to a new version. Will try it now then switch back to comodo ruleset.

Question: Why there is no update on the Ubuntu 18.x LTS server...?
an update will become available for all supported OS'es (ecept Ubuntu 16) in the nearest hours. It is in progress of uploading right now

"an update will become available for all supported OS'es (ecept Ubuntu 16) in the nearest hours. It is in progress of uploading right now"

Are there still some problems with the update for Ubuntu 18.x? Not a real problem, but it would be nice to know when it's ready...

Back