• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

compatibleMail Servers

Hello Justin,

If by "compatible" you mean solutions that integrate within Plesk and are thus manageable from within Plesk, those are, as far as I know:

- MailEnable
- Merak
- SmarterMail

Regards,

Benoit.

ahhhh, thanks for the info. Have you ever heard of a mail server called argosoft mail? or perhaps mail server that allows you to build scripts for account creation? Thank you very much for the info you have provided thus far. I really appreciate it.

Daudi

Hello Daudi,

Nope, never heard of that mailsystem.

On Plesk itself, I am very new to this myself and I am also interested in the possibilities to integrate other mail solutions (I am specifically interested in MailSite from Rockliffe).

I have no idea hower if there exist such sript based solutions as you describe, nor if there are alternatives like an API (programmer's interface).

I also asked SWsoft if they are consider developing integration with other mail systems and, if not, if this can be done on demand and if they have an idea what that would cost. Haven't gotten an answer, though...

Regards,

Benoit.

Back