• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Concepts from the Add New Plan

Netcontac

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I had not been able to find what the concepts avobe from the Add New Plan window mean.

Maximum number of root level pages per site
Maximum number of regular sites
Maximum number of accounts
Maximum number of hosts

I hope someone with more experience could explain or tell where a deeper documentation can be found.

Greetings

Each user is assigned to appropriate plan in Sitebuilder. So for this user and it's sites plan defined limitation works:

Maximum number of root level pages per site - This is maximum number of pages on the root level. There can be two types of pages in Sitebuilder - root level pages and sub pages. So this parameter limits number of root level pages which are displayed on main site screen

Maximum number of regular sites - This parameter limits how much regular sites customer can have.

Maximum number of accounts - this is for resellers, how much clients can appropriate reseller have.

Maximum number of hosts - limitation for hosts number from allowed list of hosts.

Originally posted by Dmitry Frantsev

Maximum number of root level pages per site - This is maximum number of pages on the root level. There can be two types of pages in Sitebuilder - root level pages and sub pages. So this parameter limits number of root level pages which are displayed on main site screen

Is it correct to consider 4 root level pages here (Including home)?

home
|--about
|--products
|......|
|......|--software
|......|--hardware
|............|
|............|--computers
|
|--español
.......|
.......|--perfil
.......|--productos
.............|
.............|--programas
.............|--equipo
..................|
..................|--computadoras

Maximum number of regular sites - This parameter limits how much regular sites customer can have.

What do you mean with customer? Having in mind the Plesk paradigm, Is a customer the owner of a domain or a client (Owner of multiple domains)?

Originally posted by Netcontac
Is it correct to consider 4 root level pages here (Including home)?

home
about
products
software
hardware
computers
español
productos
programas
equipo
computadoras

This is number of pages on Pages step excluding pages which are moved to Right. In your case this is 4 pages including Home

What do you mean with customer? Having in mind the Plesk paradigm, Is a customer the owner of a domain or a client (Owner of multiple domains)?

This is Sitebuilder users not Plesk one - site owners or resellers. In this case this is limit for amout of resellers/site onwers which could be created under reseller which is assigned to appropriate plan with this limit.

Let me know if something still unclear here.

Originally posted by Dmitry Frantsev
This is number of pages on Pages step excluding pages which are moved to Right. In your case this is 4 pages including Home

I see, now you release the two levels / Root pages of previous versions.

Back