• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Contacting SW-Soft Sales

S

sieb@

Has anyone tried contacting SW-Soft lately? We have been trying for over a month now and have yet to talk to a person. One server has already had its SUS expire because of it, and another is about to expeire this month.

Also, has anyone noticed that the YEAR for SUS licenses is actually about 8 months? We bought SUS when we bought our Plesk License, both for a year, this would mean that SUS would expire when the server license did.. No.. Our servers still have months left and one is already expired forcing us to pay full price to reinstate SUS.. That is, IF we could get ahold of someone at SW-Soft..

My emails to Sales about beta testing Windows Virtuozzo have also gone unanswered, except for the first time when they assumed I wanted to buy it for Linux....

[/vent]

Did you receive an email from them saying SUS expired, or something else? I'd suggest calling them. VZ Windows is still in a 'controlled release' state.

I've gotten all the emails about it about to expire and then expiring. We called four times in one day and still got nothing. Called every day of the week, still nothing. Called their tech support, still didn't talk to a human. Left messages, no call backs.. As much as I like PSA, if I am going to get scammed into paying full price every single time I have to renew it for each server, I can find better ways of investing our money.

We've never been assigned a sales rep. Guess we haven't given them enough money to deserve acceptable treatment. :(

Try to contact >

Deborah A. Poole
Sales Administrator
703-815-5670

Back