• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Control Panel Error

Ryan11433

Regular Pleskian
A upgrade from 8.6.0.5 to 9.0 and my control panel now show

ERROR: PleskMainDBException
DB query failed: Table 'psa.persistentcache' doesn't exist

More details of this error.

DB query failed: Table 'psa.persistentcache' doesn't exist
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: plib\common_func.php3:170
db_query(string 'SELECT COUNT(*) AS n FROM PersistentCache WHERE `key` = '/login_up.php3#formPageCache' AND `uid` = '1024-0'')
1: plib\common_func.php3:207
db_query_ex(string 'SELECT COUNT(*) AS n FROM PersistentCache WHERE `key` = '?(key)' AND `uid` = '?(uid)'', array)
2: plib\SQLSelectQuery.php:104
SQLSelectQuery->rewind()
3: plib\SQLSelectQuery.php:38
SQLSelectQuery->execute(array)
4: plib\PersistentCache.php:92
PersistentCache->fetch(object of type UserNone, string '/login_up.php3#formPageCache')
5: plib\PageCache.php:53
loadPageCache()
6: plib\PageCache.php:26
fetchPageCache(string 'uplevel_href')
7: plib\class.Form.php:547
Form->renderPathbarButton(object of type Navigation, NULL null)
8: plib\class.Form.php:378
Form->assign()
9: plib\LoginForm.php:105
LoginForm->assign()
10: htdocs\login_up.php3:157

I got the same error after the upgrade, but I sucspected the the PLESK tries to contact the wronk DB.
(I've noticed that durring the installation plesk have intalled a new SQL server with no DBses in it, while we used Mysql for the managment DB)
so I've runned the re-configurator, and created an new DB and since I get following error:
Administrator client not found
Administrator client not found
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: plib\user\UserAdmin.php:106
UserAdmin::getAdminClient()
1: plib\user\UserAdmin.php:114
UserAdmin->getClient()
2: plib\user\UserAdmin.php:128
UserAdmin->isPropertiesConfigured()
3: htdocs\index.php:42

Yeah but it is different because I didn't switch to a different db provider.

To not switching the provider you need to run the following:

CREATE TABLE `psa`.`persistentcache` (
`key` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
`uid` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
`expire` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
`events` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`key`)
)
ENGINE = InnoDB;

ALTER TABLE `psa`.`clients` ADD COLUMN `parent_id` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL AFTER `id`;
ALTER TABLE `psa`.`clients` ADD COLUMN `type` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL AFTER `parent_id`;
ALTER TABLE `psa`.`clients` ADD COLUMN `overuse` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL AFTER `guid`;

Then you will be getting GlobalServe's error and more detailed errors are:

ERROR: PleskFatalException Owner not defined Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: PleskFatalException Administrator client not found

0: plib\user\UserManager.php:73 UserManager::getParenUser(object of type UserReseller)
1: plib\user\User.php:446 User->getParentUser()
2: plib\head.php3:81 getUserActualLogoId(object of type UserReseller)
3: plib\head.php3:18 get_current_logo_id()
4: htdocs\top.php3:35

Notice: Undefined variable: user in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\user\UserManager.php on line 52

Fatal error: Call to a member function getType() on a non-object in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\ui\client.domain.php on line 77

That means whatever is in the clients table and one of those should be admin (it will be treated as domain administrator) because of the new column type in the database. The admin login allows you to edit settings which is the owner. I have not figured out about owner error yet.

Nevermind I got everything fixed.. I switched to mssql provider and you only need a client type to be admin. This was the issue. (example add a row and create your own login details matching to admin login and the type to be admin other clients type to be client) also I need plesk 9.0 skin to download.

Error in UserManager?

0: plib\user\UserManager.php:73 UserManager::getParenUser(object of type UserReseller)

I'm seeing this error in Plesk 10 when I try to login.
Can somebody tell me if the error line which reads:

0: UserManager.php:73
UserManager::getParenUser(object of type UserReseller)

Is this a mistake in the typing in the application from a few versions ago?
Is the function is missing the letter 't' in
getParentUser

Tim

Back