1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Control Panel won't load

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by sybersnake, Feb 19, 2005.

1. sybersnake

sybersnake Guest

Control Panel won't load when trying to connect to it externaly.

2. Whistler

Whistler Guest

Ok, nice to know! Thx for the information... :)

3. Cranky

Cranky Guest

hmmmmmm..........

4. sybersnake

sybersnake Guest

I don't think Fedora Core is really a good flavor of linux to use for hosting.

I installed win server 2003 and installed 7.5 for win, it seems to work great.

5. Cranky

Cranky Guest

Fedora's fine ... but if you need more help you'll need to give us something to go on - such as any errors you get when starting 'psa' service, new install or upgrade, was this working previously, have you firewalled the port mistakenly, etc.

6. sybersnake

sybersnake Guest

It woked fine from that computer, i couldn't access the control panel from another comupter on the same network, i could access the created site, but that was it.

7. ehoff

ehoff Guest

mac's

i've seen problems loading the plesk control panel (7.5 reloaded) on Mac's. I dont remember if it was Safari or IE, but it didnt like the SSL certificate. The browser just loads a blank page (and looks like it just broke). If you're on a Mac, try hitting Refesh to see if the CP will show up.

Another thing that will keeep the control panel from loading is your licensing. If you've just installed and your license stuff isn't right, you can't get into plesk (i had this problem on a windows server a while back).

I had one other use behind MS ISA server which didn't like the plesk certificate either. It blocked plesk because of the default certificate until the ISA admin added the site to some kind of whitelist...

8. sybersnake

sybersnake Guest

nope, Windows.