• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

"Copy to Server Repository" gives permission denied error

Superkikim

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

When I try to copy a file from the FTP repository to the server repository using the related link in Plesk Backup Manager, I get a "Permission Denied error" message. I have no idea why, where, how....

I guess I just have to change permission on a folder, but what folder would it be ? how can I troubleshoot this ?

Hi,

I also have the same worries with plesk 9.0.1 I have an installation and redo at least about ten times but the worries it is always the same impossible to copy or to restore a file of the backup personel

it is a problem plesk 9.0.1 and I hope that it is going to have a solution as soon as possible

thks.

This has got to be the biggest 'P.O.S.' software that I have seen. An extremely critical function like 'backup' and 'restore' doesn't work correctly. What's more there is absolutely no solution being offered by Parallels. I guess they suppose that we should pay for support to get their software working correctly, I don't mind paying for support, but I don't pay for 'bug fixes'. Has anyone tried to migrate to cPanel? I need to migrate all of my clients/domains to a different server and it doesn't seem that there is a way to make that work in Plesk.

Not to mention when is the last time we saw an update in updater? Come on, stop trying to reduce the version number and just post each update as it comes as a proper update.

Also with this stupid moderating posts, I wonder how many get censored, plus the unacceptable delay is people with an issue getting a hopeful answer.

Back