• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

counter-strike install issues

W

worldclassis

Anyone have trouble installing counter-strike. I get this when I click to install...

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:177 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Unknown column 'begin_period_date' in 'field list'")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/cs-gs/ServersList.php:49 db_query(string "SELECT id, game, name, ip_address, port, max_players, if(@fromdate <= begin_period_date, period_traffic, 0) FROM module_cs_gs_servers;")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cList.php3:77 serverslist->fetchserverslist()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cList.php3:96 serverslist->fetchlist()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/cs-gs/servers.php:158 serverslist->init()

Hmmm, sounds as if one of the mysql tables associated with CounterStrike is broken or damaged. I had a similar problem and Plesk solved the problem by removing the incorrect table. (At least I believe that is what they did.

Back