• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

CounterStrike SOURCE

S

Seuss

CAN or Will plesk allow me to install a counterstrike source server, I no there is a counterstrike 1.6 server but that is old school, was just wondering if i cant put the new source server on, or will there be something to buy that allows me to do this???

You need to buy Application Pack add-on ($199) to install games via Plesk, but it would be a waste of money if you only need CS:S. It's much easier to install it manually (Steam).

Are you sure that by me buying this i can run almost any game server , on windows 2003 because i was told that plesk for windows does not support CS: source??

I asked SWsoft sales the same question before I buyed Plesk:

>Is it possible to install and maintain Counter-Strike: Source dedicated server via Plesk?

Yes, sure, it is possible, but you need to buy Plesk Counter-Strike in this case.

I don't know what do they mean by "Plesk Counter-Strike", but as far as I know, application pack has support for few of the most popular network games on the market, CS:S included.

On the other hand, if you plan to administer CS:S dedicated server on your own server, it would be much easier and quicker to do it via Steam.

Back